IVF, Stem cells, Gene Therapy, Cloning...
are they ethical? What is the Church’s view?
1. Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith - Donum Vitae – Instruction on Respect for Human Life in its Origin and on the Dignity of Procreation. CLICK HERE
2. Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith - Dignitas Personae – Instruction on certain bioethical
issues. CLICK HERE
3. Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith – Regarding Dignitas Personae. Issues with Procreation, Stem Cell, IVF, Gene editing, cloning etc. CLICK HERE
4. Pontifical Academy for Life – Reflections on Cloning. CLICK HERE
5. Human Life International - The Catechism of the Catholic Church on IVF. CLICK HERE
6. Pontifical Academy for Life – Declaration on the Production and the Scientific and Therapeutic use of Human Embryonic Stem cells. CLICK HERE